Sometimes I get emails about this blog. Sometimes I read them, sometimes I junk them. Sometimes I don't know what is really going on (this happens most of the time). One I opened today was hilarious, a hair color company wanting me to post my "favorite" prep for summer beauty routines and they will feature it on their site! Ha!
What I really have to do to prep for summer:
1. sign that homework packet that is hiding in the pandora's box that is abby's backpack. i think it's been 2 weeks since i've seen it.
2. try and keep lunch food on hand, last year the last few days of school they went with sliced up hot dogs and watermelon slices in tin foil.
3. don't let them stay up late yet! you still have to wake up in the morning for 6 more days.
4. make a bucket list of summer activities with the kids and put on the fridge
5. make a chore list for computer/screen time and put on the fridge
6. do lots of yoga and meditation to prepare for SUMMER